Friday, November 11, 2011

Image 8

I'm adding an image to "Solitude".  This is a project that, when finished, will be large format prints printed at over 6 feet in length and over 4 feet in width.  I want the viewer to be able to "step inside" the image and feel what the image is trying to convey... a sense of being alone. The images below are what I have narrowed my 8th image down to.  In the first one, I really believe it gives that sense of being "alone", but it is at a different orientation than the rest of the images, while the second image fits the rest of the project better, I don't think it conveys the message as well.  Please leave me some comments on what how you feel about the images.  Visit the Solitude page to see the rest of the images or go to my Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment